1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY TIKTOK.YOU UNDERSTAND YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO TIKTOK.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at approximately 11:30:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on 7/22/21 and ends approximately 12:00 pm PT or when the TikTok live officially ends on 7/22/2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How To Enter: A TikTok account is required to enter and can be opened for free by downloading the TikTok application from the Apple store or Google Play. Entrants (“you” or “Entrant”) must have their account settings set to public and be a follower of the Dunkin’ account at @Dunkin. To enter, a web-enabled mobile device (e.g., iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, Android, etc.) (each, an “Eligible Device”), and Internet access is required. If you don’t already have a TikTok account, visit http://www.TikTok.com/ to create one. Please note that you must agree to comply with the TikTok Terms of Service (http://TikTok.com/legal/terms/) in order to create your TikTok account. It is free to create an account.
At the start of the Sweepstakes Period, @Dunkin will host a live Tik Tok event whereby the host will ask fans to “tell us what your go-to Dunkin’ order is in the comments with hashtag #TeamDunkinSweepstakes to be eligible to win. You must comment with your answer and include #TeamDunkinSweepstakes to be eligible to win.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Submission of multiple entries by or on behalf of the same person may result in ineligibility with respect to all entries for such person. No incomplete entries will be accepted. Entries must be in English. Entries that contain content that, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, is not suitable or appropriate or is deemed lewd may be disqualified. In the event your entry depicts other people, you must have the rights to include such people and they must be made aware of your submission of their likeness in this Sweepstakes (and they must be 18 or older). Entry material that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademark or copyright infringement), without permission will also be disqualified. All entries, if appropriate and eligible, will remain in the feed for all to see. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the relevant entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized TikTok account holder of the TikTok account used to enter. Any attempt by a Entrant to obtain more than one entry, by using multiple/different e-mail addresses or TikTok accounts, identities, or any other online methods, may void all of such Entrant’s entries. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use entries (or excerpts of entries) in any way it sees fit. Entries will not be judged.
5. Random Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about one (1) business day after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, Prize drawing (“Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, in order to select four (4) potential Grand Prize winners (“Grand Prize Winners”). Once confirmed, as detailed below, each Grand Prize winner will receive a prize (“Prize”) of (1) Dunkin’ Backpack containing sponsor-specified Dunkin’ Merch and one (1) $100 Dunkin’ Gift Card (ARV of each Grand Prize $150.) The ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is Five Hundred Dollars ($500). In the event there are not enough eligible entries for the Prize Drawing to award all Prizes, Sponsor retains the right only to award as many Prizes as there are applicable entries for the Prize Drawing. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Prize Drawing. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person, throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a Prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Grand Prize Winners and First Prize Winners will be collectively referred to as “Prize winners”.
7. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential Prize winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as the official Prize winner and accept the Prize. On or about one (1) business day after the random drawing, Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Prize winner via direct message on TikTok. Potential Prize winners may need to accept @dunkin as a follower on TikTok to receive a direct message. Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential Prize winner will be required to respond to such notification as provided, accepting the Prize and providing his/her physical and/or email address (as requested), for prize delivery purposes and verification that they are enrolled in a college or university, within twenty-four (24) hours of such notification or notification attempt, or the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected as outlined above. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner two (2) times during the twenty-four (24) hour period. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for the potential Prize winner fail for any reason, or if the potential Prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules or instructions upon notification, such Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected as outlined above. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the name, account information, email, or actual or simulated likeness, biographical information, city, state, opinions, and prize information of the Prize winner in connection with the Sweepstakes and the marketing thereof (including, without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes), in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in all media, without additional compensations, unless prohibited by law. Further, the Prize winner hereby indemnifies the Released Parties from any claims, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from breach of these Official Rules.
8. General Terms/Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, incorrect, or inaccurate entries, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the selection/announcement of the Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the prizes will be awarded as outlined above from those entries received up until the time of termination. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entry mechanic; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Entrants agree that the Released Parties: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Prize; and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to: (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
9. Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
10. Request for the Names of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the names of the Prize winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, which must be received by 8/5/2021, to: Team Dunkin’ Sweepstakes Winners or Official Rules, c/o Sunflower Group, 575 West Street, Suite 120, Mansfield, MA 02048.
11. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.