1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Sweepstakes Period/Description: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 27, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on March 6, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How To Enter: There are two (2) possible methods of entry into the Sweepstakes, as detailed below. Method A requires a payment, however, Method B is a free alternate means of entry (“AMOE”). There is no limit to the amount of entries which can be received via either method.
Method A: In order to receive one (1) entry into the Prize Drawing, as defined below, via this purchase method, you must register/enroll in DD Perks (if you are not already registered/enrolled with an activated card) by registering an activated DD Card in the DD Perks Program. To do so, you can get a DD Card at any Dunkin’ Donuts location, online at Dunkindonuts.com, or via the Dunkin’ Donuts App. Your DD Card must then be activated with dollars loaded on the card. You can add funds to the DD Card at Dunkin’ Donuts locations that accept the DD Card, online at Dunkindonuts.com or via the Dunkin’ Donuts app. You can then visit www.DDPerks.com to register/enroll in DD Perks and to see full program details. You must then utilize such registered/activated DD Card to make any purchase at a participating Dunkin’ Donuts location during the Sweepstakes Period (hereinafter an “Entry”).
Method B: In order to receive one (1) entry into the Prize Drawing, as defined below, via this free alternate means of entry, if you do not wish to register/enroll an activated DD Card in the DD Perks Program and make an applicable purchase with an activated DD Card registered in the DD Perks Program, you may send an email, during the Sweepstakes Period, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Luck of the Irish Sweepstakes” in the subject line and your full name, address, and statement that you are over 18 years of age and agree to these official rules in the body of the email (hereinafter an “Entry”).
5. Prize Drawing/Prize/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about one (1) day after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Administrator, an independent judging agency, shall perform a random drawing (the “Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, in order to select twelve (12)Prize Winners. Once confirmed, as detailed below, each Prize winner will receive the following prize (the “Prize”): (a) two (2) tickets for the winner and one (1) guest to attend the Boston Celtics game scheduled to be played on March 15, 2017 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts (the “Game”) (specific seats selected by Sponsor in Sponsor’s discretion); (b) the opportunity for the winner and guest to have hot chocolate, coffee, and donuts in the TD Garden before the Game ; (c) and the opportunity for the winner and guest to attend a one-hour “basketball skills” session with the Celtics mascot, Lucky the Leprechaun in the TD Garden before the Game. The ARV of each Prize is sixty-six dollars ($66). The total ARV of all Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is seven hundred and ninety-two dollars ($792). The Prize tickets must be used on date specified by Sponsor. If potential Prize winner cannot attend the game on such dates they will forfeit the Prize, in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of entire Prize forfeiture, an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries. Prize does not include anything other than tickets. Winners are responsible for all other expenses associated with the prize, including but not limited to parking, concessions, and transportation. The decisions of Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. In no event, will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for a prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and are subject to change. The actual value of a Prize may vary depending on fluctuations on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and other factors, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to, transportation to/from the game, any and all taxes, meals, drinks, personal purchases/souvenirs, gratuities, and any and all costs or expenses associated with attending the game are solely the responsibility of the Prize winner or guest. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates, once such are in Prize winner’s possession. Sponsor, and/or any other relevant party, reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Prize winner and/or guest if they act in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
6. Prize Conditions: The total ARV of all Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is seven hundred and ninety-two dollars ($792). In no event, will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated prize detailed herein. Actual value of Prize may vary depending on fluctuations on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and other factors, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Transportation to/from the game, and any other expenses that come along with attending such (food, parking, souvenirs, etc…) will not be provided, and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Released Parties will not replace any lost or stolen tickets once in prize winner’s possession. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified thereon. Sponsor will determine seat locations. Prize winner and guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Sponsor, and/or any other relevant party, reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to prize winner and/or guest(s) if they act in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, or in any manner that violates any venue rule or regulation. If an event is postponed or cancelled, Sponsor will have no further obligation to prize winner. Winner’s companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If the Prize winner does not wish to bring a guest, or cannot find a guest to bring, no additional compensation will be provided. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any event. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s). Prize winner and guest may be required to execute release of liability, publicity releases, and/or an affidavit affirming his/her eligibility to enter and win and that he/she agrees to all terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes, and other documentation reasonably requested by a Released Party (collectively, the “Required Documentation”); failure to execute such Required Documentation if requested will result in ineligibility for any prizes and another potential winner will be selected.
7. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential prize winner is not an official winner unless and until Sponsor confirms such. The potential Prize winners will be notified via email, in accordance with the contact information provided at the time of entry (either via email or via enrollment), on or about one (1) business day after the Prize Drawing. Administrator will make two (2) attempts to contact the potential prize winner via such method. Potential Prize winner will have twenty-four (24) hours from the time of the first notification attempt to respond to Administrator or else Administrator will move on and select/notify an alternate potential prize winner. Once contact is made, potential prize winner may be asked to confirm certain information for verification purposes, may be required to provide certain information for fulfillment purposes (i.e. physical or email address), and/or will be provided further information for prize acceptance/receipt purposes (i.e. mail, email, will-call). Potential prize winner will have an additional twenty-four (24) hours to do such, or else may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner would be selected, time permitting. If the potential Prize winner fails to respond in the time period specified above, if any notification or notification attempt is returned as undeliverable or as an error, or a potential winner declines their prize, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering or being selected as a potential Prize winner, all entrants and potential/confirmed winners hereby consent to the use by the Released Parties of their entry and all information contained therein including but not limited to, name, likeness, opinions, images, statements and/or other indicia of persona, and personally identifiable information (collectively “Likeness”), for any and all uses and purposes (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising and trade) in any media now known or hereinafter developed in any manner throughout the world (including, without limitation, the World Wide Web and on-air) in perpetuity without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use. All decisions of Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
8. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANTS OR WINNERS OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A PRIZE WINNER OR GUEST THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prizes, fulfillment of prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). Should the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted as Sponsor sees fit, and any unawarded prizes will be awarded via random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated Entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated Entries) they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry or any other means to subvert the entry process; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree that the Released Parties (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
9. Request for the Name of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the name of the winner, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 04/6/17, to: Dunkin’s Luck of the Irish Sweepstakes c/o Brand Connections, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA 02035
10. Administrator: Brand Connections, 26 Patriot Place, Suite 104, Foxboro, MA 02035
11. Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands Inc., 130 Royall St., Canton, MA 02021.
12. Severability: In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.